Thursday, November 09, 2006

Midtasticness

I feel like I should post something about the election that happened on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I don't really have much to say. Here in grand old Utah, voting is almost completely pointless. Utah would elect republicans even if they all started shaving their heads, painting themselves red, tatooing pentagrams on their chests and sacraficing virgins. Well, maybe not. But the elephants would have to get pretty damn close to that point for them to lose Utah. So I threw my vote away two days ago by voting straight democrat. I even voted for Matheson who is our mascot "democrat" even though I probably shouldn't have because I don't really agree with most of his schtick. My dad was hoping that Matheson would win by less than he hoped to because his constiuents voted for the green party. Wishful thinking.

The good news is that Rummy is gone. Yay.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book