Tuesday, December 04, 2007

That Time of Year Again

Every December things get crazy busy for me. At least half of the busy is not related to the holidays either. Just December fills up with activities and I find myself running around like the proverbial beheaded chicken.

Even work is busy. Yesterday and today I have had enough projects that I really have to focus to get them done by the end of the day. I'm not used to it, but it actually make my job interesting. It's a nice change, but I know it wont last and the torture will again ensue. But for the last few days I haven't really hated it here.

One really bad thing: being so busy I don't really have time to look for an apartment. Could be a problem. Anyone want to do it for me? I'll make you cookies.

3 comments:

veganaron said...

Yeah you don't want me looking for an apartment for you... It will end, badly...

veganaron said...

Congrats on not really hating your job right now. :D

Cassie the Great said...

Eh. I'm leaving most of the heavy looking to Clea. NO COOKIES FOR YOU!

And it's nice to not hate my job for a bit, but I know it won't last. By next week I bet I'm back to the normal drudgery.

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book