Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I guess it's been a bit since I've posted. I hope you can all forgive me. Then again, perhaps you've not even noticed, I sure you all have other things to do and simply got on with your lives. If not, you really should find something else to do and do it when I am slow in updating my blog. I s'pose I should give a shout out to all the moms out there as Sunday was Mother's Day.
So, a few weeks ago, my little baby brother (ok, so he's only three years younger than me) took his girlfriend to Prom. This is not unusual, but they went dressed entirely in duct tape. Below is a pic. Aren't they cute, muggin' it up a bit, but cute. FAQ:
I thought duct tape was silver, how did they get so colorful? Ha! sucker! Duct tape actually comes in just about any color you could want these days. Including clear. Although silver is not unicorporated in the outfits.
Is Everything REALLY made of duct tape? Not quite, shhh don't tell, he's wearing a real quasi shirt. It actually has the sleeves cut off. and the hat just has a duct tape band. She's not wearing duct tape shoes, but he is. The flowers (boutoneire and bouqeuet) were duct tape also.
Is it just duct tape or is it duct tape over clothes? With the exception of his shoes and the aforementioned objects, it is all 100% duct tape.
Wow! Were can I find a person crazy enough to go to prom in all duct tape? Who knows, who cares.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book