Monday, July 25, 2005

One of those Weekends

I had fun. On Friday, my friend Allessa turned 22 and naturally we all celebrated with a fancy dress party. In other words, we got all dressed up and then got smashed. I got myself a brilliant dress for the occasion. I, unfortunately, don't have a pic of the whole thing so my readers will have to use their imaginations. You can see in the pic the nice polka-dotted sleeves (they actually started out long, but I cut them off), of the same material there is a ruffle along the bottom and a big freakin' bow. (that sentence was a little awkward) It's awsome.

Saturday I had a party myself. A pool party. I bought a 6' wide kiddie pool at Smith's just so I had an excuse. It was a good time.

Life is good.

I still have a boyfriend. I like him a lot. I am still fighting the commitment phobia though. If I ignore it, will it go away?

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book