Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Huzzah for Learnin'

School has started again. Right now, I'm trying my best to be enthused. So far it's working, but who knows for how long. I have an interesting class load though. This is it (because I know you're all just DYING to know what I'm taking):

World Religion In this class we're going to look at the 5 "most important" religions of the world. Hinuism, Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity and Islam. The focus is going to be on what the believers of these beliefs actually believe. Not on what they do.

Writing 2010 This is a basic "writing in college" class that I swear I took at Fort Lewis but the writing department doesn't believe me. Oh well, the teacher seems neat and it will be a good review (cuz I totally completely forgot how to write).

Begining French Part Deux I think this is pretty self-explanatory

Ballroom Dance Slacker class #1

Swing Dance Slacker class #2



It's great, isn't it. I have no classes on Friday, but on Thursdays I go from 9:40 to 3:20 straight through with no breaks whatsoever. I haven't quite figured out how I will eat lunch tomorrow, but I suppose I'll manage. I have a feeling that food is overrated anyway.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book