Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cheese Fries

You know what the best part of school is? When it's over! Yesterday was the last day of classes for me (yay) and all I have for finals is a paper that's not due until Wednesday. YAY.

I got a new mp3 player. It's pretty. I decided to be a "non-conformist" and not get another i-pod. So I am now the owner of a Toshiba 40G gigabeat. The player itself if nice. The software sucks. I've spent way too much time on the computer getting my music synched. I gave up on what I have on the computer already and am now ripping my CDs. That part's easy, but time consuming. I have a lot of CDs.

Tomorrow, I'm going camping*. I'm excited, I could definately use a few days away from people and buildings. The plan is to go to Grand Staircase. I love southern Utah, it's pretty, and this weekend the weather is supposed to be more or less perfect.

*the camping has been cancelled earlier this week and then given the green flag agian because my dad hurt his back. he's doing much better today and yesterday so, as long as he doesn't kill it again, we're going.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book