Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Vacations in Western New York

Everyone else has gone of really neat vacations this summer. I'm in New York now. Now, calm down, I'm not in New York City. I'm in North Tonawanda, home of the carousel. Here, it's kinda boring. And we're staying at my grandmother's house. She doesn't believe in technology. I've discovered that I have become completely addicted to my online wastes of time. Sad isn't it. Right now I'm sitting in starbucks, sipping an iced chai, and catching up on my online things. I'm such a hipster! Go me!

We're going to a play in Canada this afternoon. It should be fun. And tomorrow we're going down to a cottage on Lake Canandagua (that's so not how you spell that, but I'm never going to actually get it right). So maybe It's really not as boring as I thought. It just takes more of an effort to find things to do here. I imagine western New York is just as exciting as Salt Lake (cuz home is a laugh a minute), I just don't know where to go yet. Hey it only took me 20 years to figure in out in SLC. I'm sure I'll manage to have fun the rest of the week. I'm looking forward to being home though.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book