Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Inevitable Things in Life

... Or at least one of them.

I filed my taxes today. Isn't that exciting? It certainly is.

The question now is what will I do with the money? It seems such a shame to waste a perfectly good chunk of free money (yes I know it isn't really free, but it kind of feels like it is) on paying off credit cards, but that's probably where it will go. Or maybe I'll save it and spend it after I pay the little plastic devil gods. I can't truly enjoy the extra dinero until I buy my soul back, can I?

On the other hand, a pretty new pair of shoes would fill the hole that was once my soul quite nicely. Or, if I want to be somewhat practical, there's some bike stuff I could use. Oh, I need to take my bike in for a tune up (she deserves a spa day, and has never really had one). And some new running shoes might be a worth wile adventure. True, I do have the fancy New Balance shoes I got at the ORS, but they seem just a little high tech. That's silly, isn't it. I will not buy new running shoes because I don't need them.

I'll find something good to do with my refund.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book