Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Big Guns

I feel like I should post something about the shootings at Trolley Square on Monday.

I honestly don't have much to say about it. I'm glad no one I know was hurt, and I feel bad for those who do know people who were. But ... it seems like there's so much violence in the world that I'm kind of numb to it all. And I feel bad about that, because I really shouldn't be. As a human being I should be scared or shocked or compelled to do something. But I'm not. I feel like it's just another random act of senseless violence. It really sucks, but the world will keep moving. I even have a friend who works at Trolley. I was briefly worried about him, but only briefly (he's ok). I really don't care much about the whole incident. And that makes me kind of sick.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book