Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I've Changed My Mind

It's not a sinus infection, just a cold. And I'm actually feeling a bit better today. I think it helps that I went to bed last night at 9. I'm still stuffed up quite badly, but the pressure is not so bad. Plus my nose is not running as much as yesterday. I guess something in the mass amounts of home-remedies I've been using is working.

I still haven't heard from the bookstore. But I'm not worrying about it so much today. Part of that is because the thingies in my brain are firing slower than normal so thinking about anything is difficult.

I've discovered that I spell much worse when my head is stuffed. You may not be able to tell because I get it right eventually (thanks much to spellcheck). But I have noticed. There are a few words that I have type 5 times because I'm not sure how to spell them.

I bet you are really interested in reading that. Sorry. I'm not in a great state to be writing interesting and intelligent things. Please bear with me until I get back to my lovely, witty, charming self.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book