Thursday, June 02, 2005

Celebratory

Ah, the morning (wait, it's 12:30 pm) after my birthday. Last night Todd (wonderful kid, really, love him to death) took me out to a bar and bought me a few drinks. I enjoyed them all. Many thanks to Todd too because I think he dropped at least $30 last night. Then Alex, Cheng and Cris came and bought me some more drinks. I can remember everything I drank (good sign). I find the names of some of these things very amusing. This is what I had (in order even): Adios Mother Fucker (AMF), Kamikazi, Sex on the Beach, Southern Comfort shot, Pink Taco, Elephant Hill (Heffevisen), Mai Tai. There's a nifty little web site where you can check what's in those (except for the Pink Taco which may be a Greenstreet original). www.barnonedrinks.com Well, Horray for being 21. Cheers, mate.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book