Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Shoot the Moon

So this is my blog. I've never done this before but I think I have just the right sort of personality for it. I'm not sure what to do with it, I'm thinking that I'll just add stuff when I think of it. Random thoughts, just like the title says. I guess the best place to start would be my personal motto of sorts: Everyone Knows Apples are Red. I'm rediculously smitten with that little phrase. I like it because it doesn't immediately make sense but it also is a great thought to live by. It kinda communicates the thought that what "everyone knows" is not necessarily true and that one should take everything with a grain of salt. Or at least that's how I interpret it. If anyone looks at this, I would love your thoughts on the subject.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book