Monday, January 24, 2005

Stairway to Heaven

The other night I was evesdropping (people have interesting conversations and the guy was talking really loud) on a conversation about a chick who makes coffins for a living. How morbid. I think if I, for some bizzare reason, did that I would have to invent an entire character to go with it. I would become someone eccentric and odd. I would wear only blue (not black because that would be too obvious). I would never quite look people in the eye when I talked to them, I'd stare at their left ear or something instead. I would speak very softly and and not very often and what I would say would be really abstract and metaphorical. People would be totally creeped out by me but they would then think to themselves: "Well she makes coffins, that has to effect a person after a while. Poor girl, she's too young and pretty to be this crazy."

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book