Friday, February 04, 2005

Walking Pnumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu

Being sick is such a waste of time. Since Friday night I've been fighting with a nasty nasty cold/sinus infection/general yuckyiness. On Saturday I attempted to go to work and just ignore it. I lasted about a half hour in Toyland before I gave up and came home and slept all day. I finally managed to muster enough energy (and voice) to come in yesterday. A measly 6 hour shift and by the time I got home I was ready to die and so I passed out for a couple hours before dinner. I'm at work again right now (shhh don't tell 'cause I'm technically not supposed to be online) and surviving slightly better today. I'm here for 5 hours this time which, in theory, should be easier. Tomorrow I've got a 9 hour shift though. That should be fun. If you don't hear from me for a while you will know that it is because I have been drained of everything but the mucus that will still be clogging up my nose so I can't breathe properly.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book