Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pretty and Witty and Bright

I while ago I sort of mentioned flirting with the FedEx guy. It's totally cliche, I know, but he's kind of cute, and I have to amuse myself somehow when I'm at work, right?

Today when Cute-FedEx-Guy came in to pick up a package he actually hung around and talked to me for about twenty minutes. We talked about school and movies. Not a deep conversation by any means, but enough to move him from random-delivery-boy status to someone-I-actually-know-something-about. I can't decide if this makes him more or less fun to flirt with.

I'm curious though about what made him decide to stop and talk today. We've had short chats before, but nothing really more than small talk. What made him decide to stay and have an actual conversation today? I haven't seen him in a few weeks (he only picks up packages later in the day) and the last time he came in, I think I was kind of busy and didn't talk to him much.

Maybe next time I see him I'll ask his name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He probably stopped to talk because he read your last post about him.

Cassie the Great said...

Probably! OMG the internets are so great for brining people together!

If that's the case, it's a little creepy. How did he stumble on my blog? No one reads it, after all. Of course, flirting with a cute FedEx stalker guy makes it a little less cliche.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely have to ask: who would cameo as this guy in the movie of your life?

Cassie the Great said...

Dominic Monaghan.

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book