Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Solstice!

Huzzah for the longest day of the year and the official start of summer!

Huzzah is a grand term, isn't it?

It certainly feels like summer. I'm begining to think it might be worth it to fix the AC in my car ($500 (!!!!!) to fix it, yuck). Probably not. It's more likely to be worth it to ride my bike to work and take the nicely air conditioned bus back home. Or take the bus both ways. Hmmm, lose half and hour of sleep or suffer in a sweltering hot car? That is the question du jour.

Actually the question du jour is "How terribly cliche am I if I flirt with the FedEx guy?"

And that's not so much the question du jour as it is the question of the minute. I don't have the attention span today to have a question du jour.

"What's the soup du jour?"
"The soup of the day."
"Great, I'll have that."

I leave you with this to ponder:


No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book