Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Gadgets

As I'm sure everyone knows already, the new iPhones come out on Friday. Today in the SL Trib there is an article about what they will and will not be able to do. I have to be honest, I haven't really been very excited about this new gadget and now, after reading the article, I am even less so. It seems to me to be a really expensive phone that doesn't do half the things that my phone does now (or at least is capable of doing. I don't take advantage of the internet stuff because I don't want to pay extra for the plan).

I'm certainly not going to rush out and buy one. Though I probably know people who will.

This is hillarious:




Update 6/27: There is an article in the New York Times today that makes the iphone sound a little better. I still have no real interest in getting one though.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book