Friday, October 26, 2007

Feild Mice, Head Lice, Spiders in the Kitchen

Don't think twice 'bout whatever keeps you itchin'

This weekend is the unofficial Halloween, the bestest best holiday ever! I'm super excited to dress up and hit the parties. On Wednesday (the real Halloween) there's a petit fete at work - a pot-luck costume contest thing.

All Hallows Eve has been my favorite holiday for, like, ever. It surpassed Christmas by the time I was 7. I just love dressing up, and the free candy was always grand too. Why don't I get free candy anymore?

Anyway, in the spirit of all things spooky, I treat you all with this:




Bonus points for anyone who can name the song that the headline is from.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book