Thursday, May 08, 2008

Help Me Please

Ok kids, it's time to get serious about this fund raising thing. The MS 150 is a little over a month away and I need you all to help me out a little by contributing. Wanna read the official spiel? Of course you do! So this is what they e-mailed me to forward to my friends to get them to help me:

Dear Friends and Family,

The National MS Society is kicking off Bike MS: Harmons Best Dam Bike Ride campaign. I am planning to be a part of that event in June 2008 and I am asking you to join me in the movement to end MS by making a contribution to support my effort.

National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives. I believe in the work they do, and I invite you to see for yourself all the good they've done for the MS community. More than 400,000 Americans live with MS, and your support can and will make changes in their lives. Please help by making a donation - large or small - to end MS. Or, why not join me at the event? Become a participant and side by side, as teammates, we can work together to raise the funds to make a difference.

Whatever you can give will help! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
Cassie

Click here to get to my personal page and make a secure, online donation.

To send a donation: Make all checks payable to: "National MS Society" Mail to: Yeah, totally not putting my personal address on my blog.



Not a bad spiel, eh? Anyway, you know you want to donate! If you don't want to do it online, you can give me money in person (if you're someone who sees me) or you can e-mail me (lady_zoz at yahoo dot com) and I'll send you my address so you can mail your check... unless you're someone I don't know at all, because that's creepy. If I don't personally know you, please just donate online.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book