Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sad Day

I'm kind of disappointed about this weekend. I was supposed to go camping with my Dad. We were going to go to this random place he accidentally stumbled on a while ago out in the middle of nowhere, southern Utah. He can't go now though because he messed up his back and... well he can barely walk for the pain. So he can't go.

Yeah, I can go without my Dad, but I don't want to go by myself. Besides it being more fun to hike/camp with a friend or two, it would be nice to have someone to split gas and fees and to entertain me during the long drive. Unfortunately, I don't have very many friends who are into the camping thing.

No, that's not true. I have tons of friends who are into "camping." That is, sitting around a campsite drinking beer. Good luck getting any of them to spend all day hiking. And that's what I want to do, so there are limited people to ask. All those people are busy this weekend, so I'm stuck with my disappointment.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book