Tuesday, March 25, 2008

La-Di-Freaking-Da

Guess what! I have a couch! My living room is functional and cohesive. I'm quite excited about it. After all, we've been living here for almost three months without a couch. But now it is here. Yay! It's very comfortable too. Double yay!

So that was part of my weekend. The most really exciting part, which is not to say the rest of the weekend was dull, but I was most excited about my couch. It may seem silly to be excited about a piece of furniture. No one ever accused me of being not silly.

I am going to have to have a very belated housewarming party or something now that we actually have a place for people to park their bums.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book