Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me = Winner!

Check it out, bitches! I won an award! That's right, you are now reading my award winning blog of awesome!

Aw, man, now I almost feel obligated to actually blog something worth reading. Or not. After all, it was just my odd little ramblings that got me the award in the first place.

I would like to thank all the little people who supported me on the way up. And my three loyal readers who never gave up on me. And I would like to thank Baby Dinosaur Jesus and the Flying Spaghetti Monster and any other false idols you can think of.

And finally: Look, It's a spade!


2 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

Too sweet! If you want to add your famisical award to your blog, just click on it, save, then put it on your blog. Your choice, or you can just keep in above your toilet, like David Spade keeps the one he got for bowling.

Krug, Sh. said...

Huzzah!

And you can put it on your resume. 'Award-winning blogger' - it has a fantastic ring.

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book