Friday, March 14, 2008

Sha Na Na

Happy Friday kids!

Today is my last day of unemployment. Aren't we excited? Yes we are. Kind of. I guess the money thing is kind of important, but I'm going to miss having nothing but time on my hands. Today, for instance, I didn't wake up until 10, but I stayed in bed reading until I finished my book. I ate lunch and am now simply lounging around the apartment. This, my friends, is the good life. Sadly, it can't last.

Anyway, today is a lovely Friday, which is the best day of the week because it is full of hope and it starts off the weekend. My weekend is going to be super fun and super busy. I hope yours is at least the former, if not the latter. To kick it off, I leave you with something to make you laugh. Jeff Dunham is brilliant!

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book