Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Red Fish Blue Fish

My friend Val says I should blog about sushi today. Specifically, this sushi buffet we all went to in Las Vegas. It was pretty heavenly. The sushi itself was quite scrumptious, and for $15 we all stuffed our bellies full of as much raw fish as we could possibly handle. Val's very excited about it because she gets to go back in April.

It would be neat to have something like that here in SLC. We have some nice sushi places, in fact, a revolving sushi bar just opened, and it's kind of the coolest thing ever. But to really stuff yourself to the point of being uncomfortable anywhere you have to spend at least $40.

That's pretty much all I have to say about sushi. But that's what Val said I should blog about. I will leave you with this:

CANDY SUSHI!!!!!

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List

2007 Banned Books Week: Ahoy! Treasure Your Freedom to Read and Get Hooked on a Banned Book